During visits to retailers and professionals such as architects and design studios, we increasingly find ourselves having to respond to requests for a “complete” product. With this word these interlocutors want sturdiness, durability, safety, functionality, aesthetics and ease of installation. For a year and a half now all these characteristics have been summarized in a product, Lume, the synthesis of a project that evolves the concept of “chain sunscreen” with a series of technological innovations resulting from 3 years of planning.
The differences with competing products are numerous and each of these justifies the interest and success achieved.
Many dwell on the robustness of the 13/10 extruded aluminum blades because they convey solidity and safety, but it is only the tip of the iceberg, in reality Lume boasts patents, such as the exclusive coupling system between the blade and the pegs of the mechanics which it is totally invisible from the outside and which allows you to change the width of the awning if necessary without the intervention of Lupak Metal, avoiding loss of time and transport costs.
Another element that stands out is the possibility of complete rotation of the blade from 0 to 87° in any intermediate position, until now impossible with chain systems.
Lume overturns the current resistance of sunscreen products to the wind. The test carried out at the certified body reached a breaking pressure of 930 Pa, corresponding to about 140 km/h on a size of 3000×3000.
- Extruded blades
- Self-supporting extruded lateral guides
- Maximum achievable area 9 m2
- Blade orientation in any position
- 92% dimming
LUME is the revolutionary sunscreen born from an innovative project to which patents have been recognized.
Unique Product Features:
- 13/10 extruded aluminum blade
- Invisible blade coupling from the outside
- Possibility of changing the width of the blades on site
- Bursting pressure at about 140 km/h on 3000×3000 dimensions
- Completely redesigned mechanism with continuous chain traction system on bearings
- Possibility of rotating blades from 0° to 87° in any position
- Emergency release from the lift system
- Curtain locked in every position
- Stainless steel and aluminum gears
- Maximum dimension in length (BK) of 3000 mm
- Lateral guides registration system
- Adjustable gasket on the last blade for optimal support on the dock
- Weather resistance such as hail
- Matching accessories
- Blade anti-fall system
Similar features to other chain systems:
- Anti-lift system
- Anti-crushing system
- Anti-noise gaskets on blades
- Arranged for assembly with recessed or recessed guides
- High-strength varnishing with recessed or recessed guides
- Paintings against saltiness with SEASIDE treatment
- Possibility to customize colors for blades and guides
- Matching accessories
Lume in summary
|technical features||maximum safety, maximum technological expression, one of a kind|
|Blades||in extruded profile, size 96.7 mm, equipped with anti-noise rubber – thickness 1.30 mm|
|Guides||size 80×55 mm, self-supporting in extruded aluminium, equipped with anti-noise rubber|
|Colors||8 standard + on demand|
|Beaufort scale wind resistance||breaking pressure equal to 930 Pa, corresponding to about 140 Km/h|